The Kurzick Crusade

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to The Kurzick Crusade. Please be sure to read the rules and regulations of the forum before proceeding. Thank You!

Shizno in tha houuuse!

Shizno
    Shizno

Shizno in tha houuuse! Empty Shizno in tha houuuse!

Post  Shizno on Fri Dec 23, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey guys!

So although the forums aren't really active yet, I figured that we should start posting up some introduction topics to get to know each other!

I've been playing GW for way too long - I'm surprised I haven't gotten bored of it yet, oh right I had a couple of breaks but yeah, I came back, didn't I?

I'm currently a student, majoring in math and physics, which is pretty busy at times and other times it's just pure slacking. Apart from guild wars and school, I take part in creating promotional images, like posters, flyers or brochures etc. I've also planned a few bigger scale parties lately. I do enjoy playing music as well, having a regular monthly gig with some of my friends at a bar downtown.

Well this introduction may seem a bit thin - but get to know me in game or here in the forums! - or perhaps vent!

Looking forward to seeing you guys around! Laughing

p.s. My name is Marc, and I'm from Denmark - forgot that lol!

Current date/time is Thu Oct 22, 2020 2:19 pm